Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trying Out the Fierce Look

This is the fierce me. I've done many faces and most of them are either showing my tongue, or I am putting an act that I am charming (pity me look) so humans will not be able to resist me. This is effective whenever I ask to be fed, carried or put out of my cage. My tongue has been overexposed in my past posts, and I may already be overusing my pitiful/charming look so before it looses its power, I am trying what my mommy R and our housemates Tito Nick and Tita Kalai are often trying to achieve when they are being photographed: the fierce look. And since now I am already into modeling (special thanks to Ananda Kanani) might as well start practicing this pose and facial expression ;) What do you think? Does this look fierce to you?

This shot of me was taken last Sunday (August 30).

Love,
Akilla

Posted via email from Akilla Pug Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment