Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vacationing at Grand Folks' House

It's my second day vacationing here at grandfolks' house. I haven't been with mommies since yesterday. My mom 1 is being nursed at the hospital while my mom 2 is also working and sleeping at the hospital at night. I can't go to the hospital cause lola and lolo said I might get the flu. I wonder what that is.

I have been on my cage since yesterday, every once in a while, their kid neighbors and relatives take a peek at me and say hi. Since grand folks are also at the hospital, I have a temporary yaya Jovi. Whenever I reach out to be carried and let out I think she is scared of me and I don't know why. I've such an adorable face, why doesn't she want to cuddle me? But I'm ok with it because she gives me foodie and she cleans my poopies. :D

Wishing to see my mommies soon.

Akilla the pretty pug

No comments:

Post a Comment