Friday, December 4, 2009

PET PARTY!

Here are photos from my first pet party last night. I met the two french hens sofie and amelie, pepper the siamese cat, sandy the rabbit and yogurt the chihuahua. :-) I got really exhausted from playing and getting along with everyone. Not all are friendly though. I've tried to reach out to Pepper and Yogurt. I wanted to kiss and lick them but they want me to stay away. :-( Maybe they'll be friendlier when we meet again. It just takes a little getting used to. In the end, I found Sandy the rabbit to be my closest bud. We got along pretty well. :-) You can see from the pics. :-)

I'm looking forward to my next pet party and I am hoping to meet and play with some pugs like me. :-)

XOXO,
Akilla

Posted via email from Akilla Pug Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment