Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Baby Is Now A Lady

Moms were shocked and worried to see red splotches of blood on my pillow yesterday (October 26). Later on they learned that I have already menstruated. My oh my. I didn't know that and I didn't even notice but I saw mom really worried. From what I heard, this will last for about 21 days and because of this, I can already have babies. My oh my! I am still a baby! I am only turning 8 months this November. I can't believe I am now a young lady. Hihihi.

Mom told me that I may notice some changes in me. Like now, my *toot* has grown a bit sore :c They told me I will be in heat. In heat? What's that? They are now extra careful whenever I take my potty walk. Mom read from a puggie help site that male dogs are able to smell my discharge for up to 3miles. No wonder we hear a lot of dogs barking from afar when I start to strut outside. I feel so very pretty and irresistable, just like a hot celebrity. The boys want me. But I don't want them. I just want to poop. Sometimes when they get really noisy I bark back and tell them to back off. I need to concentrate on my activity. I am not afraid of them big dogs. Especially when I am beside my mom. But mom is afraid because she carries me at once and then hurriedly takes me back inside the gate or inside the car.

I will also be spending a lot of time inside my cage for the next three weeks. I am still too young and cute to have a boyfriend and some babies so I will have to wait until I am more than a year old. I need to enjoy my youth first. I am still at my biting stage. I don't want to end up biting my babies. :D What's also sad is that for three weeks, I won't be able to play and lie in bed with my humans, unless they buy me a diaper! They are hesitant to do so because they are quite sure that I will bite the cotton from the diapers. I love cotton. I love eating pillows. And eating diapers will be an exciting experience. A must try. :-) But then again, I have to choose between biting diapers or being free to play in the big human bed.

It's getting late and I have to sleep. Hohum.. I will keep you posted on any developments!

XOXO,
Akillapug

Posted via email from Akilla Pug Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment